TSP Advisors (TSPA) - A service for Thrift Savings Plan members looking to SAFELY GROW their Federal/Military retirement who do not have the time to monitor their accounts on a daily basis.
TSP Advisors was created by three people: a federal employee who was frustrated by the L Funds, a finance/investment expert and a network engineer/web developer. This site is the culmination of that partnership that refined the system, developed the criteria for allocation changes, and made sure our customers could quickly and easily get the information they need.
Questions you should be asking about your TSP account:
- Are you actively managing your account/do you have the time to do it every day?
- Do you have a plan and is that plan working?
- If you are using the L Funds, do you know how they work?
- At your current rate, will you have enough money in your account to retire?
If you answered any of the questions NO, we can help. Our goals are:
- Analyze the market daily and advise our subscribers how and when to allocate their funds to safely maximize their returns
- Send e-mail and social media notifications when an allocation change is suggested
- Take the worry out of having to make decisions based what you hear on the news
- Make the system easy to understand and implement (even for novice investors)
We are excited to share our system with you because we value your service to our country. With a little time and effort on your part, you can take advantage of our system to safely maximize your retirement savings so that you can achieve returns similar to those in the chart (assuming you started with $ 10,000 on January 1, 2011) above.
We offer an aggressive referral program. Please click here for more information.
TSP Advisors - What You'll Get: You get an email every time we advise a change in how to allocate balances among the TSP funds. We will also update our Facebook friends and Twitter followers when an allocation change is advised. We may also from time to time send you an email with some comments but no recommendations for change. We want you to get the information you need without inundating you with e-mails that you will ultimately view as spam. Remember, we are also part of the Federal/Military family and we want you to get the most you can for retirement, especially after the sacrifices you have made on behalf of our country. To send an e-mail with any questions, click here.